Based on the Article 15 of the Statute of Epoka University, the Administrative Board of the University is a collegial decision-making body, consisting of the Rector as chairman, Vice-Rectors, Deans of each Faculty, the Secretary General, the Dean of Students, the Vice-Dean of Students and the head of unit responsible for the institutional and legal matters.
The head of unit responsible for the institutional and legal matters also carries out the duty of rapporteur.
The Administrative Board of the University has the following main powers:
- drafts long-term institutional development plans and follows its implementation after the approval by the Senate;
- prepares the annual program of administrative activities, and follows its implementation after the approval by the Senate;
- formulates the criteria for allocation of financial, material and human resources and submits them for approval to the Higher Board;
- sets priorities among competing demands for funding between the main units of the University;
- drafts in cooperation with the Secretary General the budget and proposes that for approval to the Higher Board;
- drafts contract and investment plans and submits them for approval to the Higher Board;
- applies all decisions adopted by the Senate and the Higher Board;
- monitors and publishes the results of the evaluation activities of the University;
- proposes the general structure and number of staff of the University for all levels and submits them for approval to the Higher Board;
- drafts its internal regulation to be adopted by the Higher Board;
- takes decisions regarding the admission, transfer and dismissal of students from the University;
- decides about the complaints presented to the decisions of the Administrative Boards of Faculties;
- seeks the Senate opinion for aspects of the latter's competence.
The members of the Administrative Board of Epoka University are:
- Prof. Dr. Güngör TURAN- Head
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hüseyin BİLGİN- Member
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Salih Özcan - Member
- Mr. Sezer ERDOĞAN- Member
- Mr. Roland HOXHA- Member
- Ms. Semra BİLGİÇ YERLİKAYA – Member
- Dr. Niuton MULLETI – Member and Rapporteur