Based on Article 15 of the Statute of Epoka University, the Rectorate is a collegial decision-making body, consisting of the Rector, Vice Rectors, Deans of Faculties, Secretary General, Dean of Students, Vice-Dean of Students and the head of unit responsible for the institutional and legal matters. The duration of the mandate of the Rectorate members’ is two years.
The head of unit responsible for the institutional and legal matters also carries out the duty of rapporteur.
The Rectorate is chaired by the Rector and conducts meetings periodically and extraordinary.
The main functions of the Rectorate are:
- drafts long-term institution development plans and follows its implementation after approval by the Senate;
- prepares annual program administrative activities, and follows its implementation after approval by the Senate;
- formulates the criteria for allocation of financial, material and human resources and submits for approval to the Higher Board;
- sets priorities among competing demands for funding between the main units of the University;
- drafts in cooperation with the Secretary General the budget and proposes that to the Higher Board approval;
- drafts contract and investment plans and submits them for approval to the Higher Board;
- applies to all decisions adopted by the Senate and the Higher Board;
- monitors and publishes the results of the evaluation activities of the University;
- proposes general structure and number of staff of the University for all levels, which submits to the Higher Board for approval;
- drafts his internal regulation, to be adopted by the Higher Board;
- makes decisions regarding admission, transfer and removal of students from the University;
- decides about the complaints presented according decisions of Administrative Faculty Board;
- seeks the Senate opinion for aspects of the latter's competence.
The members of the Rectorate are:
- Prof. Dr. Güngor TURAN- Head
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Salih Özcan – Member
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sokol Dervishi – Member
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lisen Bashkurti – Member
- Mr. Roland HOXHA- Member
- Ms. Semra BİLGİÇ YERLİKAYA – Member
- Dr. Niuton MULLETI – Member & Rapporteur