The Information and Communication Technologies Coordinating Office (ICTCO) provides informatics services needed in the University. It plans the informatics infrastructure of the University, provides its security and ensures the continuation of its functions. ICTCO works on the project for effective, legal and extensive usage of the informatics services for students and personnel.
The Information and Communication Technologies Coordinating Office (ICTCO) provides
- Planning of informatics needs (software and hardware)
- Providing members with the informatics’ opportunities
- Telephone service
- Computer labs
- Multimedia classrooms
- Wireless networks
- Management of the high-speed Campus ethernet
- Web publishing
- Student Affairs Information System
- And provides a variety of technical support services.
ICTCO Organization Chart (pdf)